The ventilated façade is a high performance solution for building enclosures which takes advantage of mechanical anchoring elements. Through connections between the cladding material and the mechanical assembly, design loads are effectively transferred back to the structural wall, providing a safe and secure façade.
For facades fixed with glue it is very important to select the appropriate adhesives. Mechanical tie-backs may also be used where needed.
Spandrel Dekton panels are used in place of glazing units in curtain wall systems where it is necessary to hide the edges of floor slabs, celling details, insulation , and other building elements.
THAT MAKE DEKTON IDEAL FOR FACADES
- Large Format Panels: 3200 mm. x 1440 mm (56" x 126")
- Thickness: 8 mm. (.31") and 12 mm (.47")
- Flexural strength
- Graffiti Resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Resistance to freezing and thawing
- Unmatched Colour stability
- Excellent Scratch Resistance
PROTECTS AGAINST WATER INFILTRATION